Friday, October 23, 2015

Timed Writing #2

My favorite book is The Fault in Our Stars. This is one of my favorite books because it's realistic and show a lot of truth of the story. The book is about a young girl battle-ling cancer, through her journey she meets a guy who makes her see her situation in a different way. Before meeting him she was locked up in her own bubble and was depressed about her life. He made her see life as an opportunity and brought that light and humor she needed. Its crazy to see how someone can change the way you see life. One of the main reason why I enjoyed this book was because its realistic. The situation this young girl was placed in can happen to anyone and can come with surprises.

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite books as well. I have read it three times! Mimi

    ReplyDelete