1. I think what I demonstrated the best was communication skills. I was able to express my ideas clearly and get across the point that I wanted to make.
2. I would like to improve my skills in problem solving and developing an objective to reach.
3. One thing I did well to make this presentation the best was eye contact. I was able to maintain good eye contact and refer back to my poster rarely.
4. One thing I would have done differently would be to speak a little bit louder to have better projection.
5. What I plan to do in order to improve my problem solving skills is to look at various view points from the situation and interpreting them in others perspectives in order to accommodate what will benefit all.
Friday, May 5, 2017
One thing that stood out to me from having professionals come to talk to us today was how many different careers you can go into with a psychology major. I always knew that being a psychologist you were able to have many possible jobs, but have heard from different people this was not always the case. Hearing from actual people who went into the field and have experienced it made me think more positively about finding a job in the psychology field.